The Tailor is based on some complex algorithms that allow the transformation of the shape of a mesh through the copy of the shape of another mesh. This permits to extract the shape of a morph in a model and create an analogous morph in a dress.
The procedure is fully automated. You must only load a model and the dress, check the morphs you want to transfer to the dress and the program will do the rest.
A wizard will guide you in the first uses of the program.
View this short guide to see how it is easy and fast
With The Tailor you can save an incredible amount of time.
A computer with Windows and a good video card that supports OpenGL. Help and tutorials are in Microsoft HTML Help format.
You can buy The Tailor 1.61 for only $29.95 at DAZ-3D
If you have the version 1.5 you can buy the update to version 1.61 for only $9.95 at DAZ-3D
New in version 1.61
- Modified the parser to accept the files of Poser6 service release 2.
New in version 1.6
- Modified the parser to accept the Poser 6 files. The program does not use the binary morphs files. So the character must be saved from Poser with this option disabled. Files that use compressed geometries are read correctly.
- The tree does not show the empty injection morphs any more.
- Now the program can read the files, saved from Lightwave, that uses the relative
vertices declaration for the textures.
- Improved the parser of the file names of the geometries.
- Some other minor changes.
New in version 1.5
- Added compatibility with the files of Poser 5.
- Added support for compressed files Crz.
- Added a queue that allows the transfer of more selections of morphs in a batch mode without the subsequent user intervention. In the case of the transfer of more FBM, the information collected during the process of the first FBM are reutilized for the creation of the others, obtaining a significant improvement in speed.
- Now supports FBM that are linked to morphs that are linked to other morphs.
- Added a window for configuration
- Now the characters can be viewed texturized
- A new function helps to discover problems in the geometries
- Removed the anomaly of clothes floating over the head
New in version 1.1
- Complete support for Full Body Morphs
Now you can select a FBM directly in the tree view and an analogous FBM
is created in the clothes.
- Support for alternate geometries in bodies and clothes.
As example Michael's genitalia and some Anton Kisiel clothes.
- Support for geometries with invalid declaration of normals.
As example some items in Vicky Clothing Pak 1.
- New "Morphs" menu with the following functions
Body - Set dials as in Cr2
Body - Reset all dials to 0
Body - Select all non zero morphs
Dress - Set dials as in Cr2
Dress - Reset all dials to 0
Dress - Set dials of new morphs as in body
- Now you can save the dress with a non zero value for dials of new morphs.
- More precise and faster transmorph algorithm, especially in transfering
New in version 1.03
- New popup menu in the tree to speed up the selection of the morphs
Select all morphs with the same name
Select/Unselect all morphs of a group
Select all morphs of the body
- The window that ask the confirmation of every morph created no longer exists.
- A post processor added, to filter the new morphs. Only morphs that do visible changes to the geometries are kept.
- Some changes to the loader of obj files. Now it support groups with multiple names. This extends the range of the clothes compatible with the program, as ex. some Billy_T and DAZ items
Download now a demo version of The Tailor V.1.61 (save disabled). The Tailor Demo (2.1 MByte)